Caramel Apple Overnight Oatmeal Protein Smoothie
Healthy and filling caramel apple high-protein oatmeal smoothie. Try this delicious treat and you will be pleasantly surprised!
- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats**
- 1 Tbsp Hoppa protein powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, peeled and cored (~120 g)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (30 g)
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk***
The night before, add all the ingredients to the bowl of your blender and give it a stir to ensure that everything is well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
The next morning, blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached, adding more milk if the smoothie is too thick. Transfer back to a bowl or glass, add desired toppings, and enjoy!
* Cook time refers to chilling time.
** Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need this to be gluten-free.
*** If the smoothie is too thick, add a few extra splashes of milk to the blender.