High-Protein Chocolate Brownies
Best ever high-protein soft chewy chocolate brownies made with Hoppa protein powder.
Recipe for protein brownies by @chocolatecoveredkatie. Shared by @melbrunchqueen
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup overripe mashed banana or applesauce
- 2/3 cup nut butter of choice, or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Hoppa protein powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave, OR additional banana
- Optionals – mini chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, etc.
Blend all ingredients
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 325 F