Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
Looking for some warm, chocolatey soul food to get you through hump day? Well look no further, here’s a simple macro-friendly recipe.
Macros per brownie with toppings
3.9 P | 2.8 C | 1.3 F
Nutrition will vary depending on your brand of flour/protein powder.
Recipe by Kiki (@kiki_fitfoodie)
- 30g Hoppa cricket baking flour (or flour of choice)
- 30g chocolate protein powder
- 20g sweetener of choice (I used brown sugar stevia)
- 15g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Tiny sprinkle of salt
- 100g vanilla yoghurt
- 50mL water or milk of choice
- 30mL of espresso shot or instant coffee
- 15g melted chocolate
- 25g powder peanut butter
- 15g melted milk chocolate or chocolate chips
- Water or milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl, mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Add more water or milk of choice until it makes batter-like consistency.
- Line baking tray and pour brownie mix in. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely. Make the toppings.
- Mix peanut butter powder and liquid of choice until slightly runny.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter to cooled brownies and enjoy!!